On three particular occasions when I’ve answered the “tell-me-about-your-business” question, jargon caused a problem. Jargon, or insider-language, creates communication gaps that can cost you opportunities. Think about the “corporate-speak” you use when describing your business, service, or product to someone. Are you using language only those in your niche or who do your brand of [...]Read More...
Connect With Me!
- 3D Dental Copywriting That Compels People to Choose Your Services
- 3 Compelling Ways to Use Story in Your Dental Marketing Content
- Fundamental Reasons Your Dental Email Promotions Succeed
- 4 Words That Can Transform Your Dental Marketing Copy
- The Connection-Factor that Creates Full Schedules for Dental Practices