“You add about as much value as the ‘g’ in lasagna.” – @BillMurray (not the actor) via Twitter I chuckled while scanning my Twitter timeline as the above quote got my attention. It’s blunt but there’s a principle you shouldn’t ignore. Whatever you do, don’t be a “g.” It’s vital to your dental marketing success […]Read More...
Connect With Me!
- Why You Should Change Your Thinking About Dental SEO and What You Should Do Now via Your Dental Website
- How to Be Attentive to Your Dental Website Visitors So They Connect with You Long-term
- How to Find Your “Voice” and Compel a Positive Response to Your Dental Marketing Message
- Implement the Power-of-One and Eliminate Dental Marketing Overload
- How to Connect with Your “Audience” by Talking to “One” (Person) Through Your Dental Marketing Content