Some post-Independence Day reflection has me thinking about the value of the holiday – given what it represents. We celebrate with fireworks, grilling some form of meat, sipping a cold beverage, hanging-out with friends and family. And we remember – at the “twilight’s last gleaming”…as a celebratory burst of fireworks explodes overhead – to reflect […]Read More...
Connect With Me!
- 13 Clues Your Dental Website is Leaking (And a Few Strategies to Fix It)
- How to Build Your Dental Marketing Plan Like a Dance in the Summer Rain
- 2 Core Content Strategies That Give You an Edge in Your Dental Marketing
- The Use-it-or-Lose-It Factor That Attracts People to Your Dental Marketing
- The First (of 3) Snooze-You-Lose Strategies That Eliminate Panic and Propel Your Dental Marketing