I started selling when I was around 10 years old (give or take a year or two). If I knew then what I know now, well, who knows? “Selling” your dental services (I was tempted to use “marketing” because it sounds less,…salesy. More on that in a moment) means being comfortable with the process. If […]Read More...
Connect With Me!
- How to Build Your Dental Marketing Plan Like a Dance in the Summer Rain
- 2 Core Content Strategies That Give You an Edge in Your Dental Marketing
- The Use-it-or-Lose-It Factor That Attracts People to Your Dental Marketing
- The First (of 3) Snooze-You-Lose Strategies That Eliminate Panic and Propel Your Dental Marketing
- 2 Actions That Will Protect Your Dental Website from Being Left-Out-in-the-Rain