I gave myself permission. It helped me narrow my options and relax more than I would have otherwise. Trying to accomplish too much all at once leads to frustration and unproductive outcomes. This holds true in your dental marketing copy and content too. Back to my “permission” moment… Extended holiday weekends beg for a laundry-list […]Read More...
Connect With Me!
- 3 Strategies for Re-Purposing Your Dental Content That’s “Collecting Dust”
- The Power of One Word That Increases the Emotional Response to Your Dental Marketing Content
- 2 Strategic “Pushes” That Build Sustainable Momentum via Your Dental Website
- How to Discover New and Compelling Benefits to Promote Your Dental Services
- Your Simple Strategy for Becoming a Memorable Dental Industry Authority