“Social Media isn’t inexpensive, it’s different expensive.” Jay Baer said that. And what he’s talking about is important…no, vital – especially as you’re taking-the-leap into social media! First, don’t pull-the-plug on social media or start making cuts to your marketing budget so you can plug it into your dental marketing efforts. Baer isn’t talking cash-flow. [...]Read More...
Connect With Me!
- 4 Words That Can Transform Your Dental Marketing Copy
- The Connection-Factor that Creates Full Schedules for Dental Practices
- Twitter 101 for Dentists & Dental Industry Businesses
- The “Do-You-Floss?” Principle That’s Shutting Down Your Dental Marketing Message
- How to Pump-Up the Slumps in Your Dental Business & Life