“Imagine the person you’re writing to. Picture him or her as a friend. Believe that the (service) you’re (promoting) will improve your friend’s life. Figure out what it would take to convince you to buy the product.” – Paul Hollingshead “It’s not what you say, it’s how you say it.” That memorable phrase contains a […]Read More...
Connect With Me!
- 3 Strategies for Re-Purposing Your Dental Content That’s “Collecting Dust”
- The Power of One Word That Increases the Emotional Response to Your Dental Marketing Content
- 2 Strategic “Pushes” That Build Sustainable Momentum via Your Dental Website
- How to Discover New and Compelling Benefits to Promote Your Dental Services
- Your Simple Strategy for Becoming a Memorable Dental Industry Authority