Our grandson is sharp. As a six year old he’s also incredibly random. He blends his thoughts with the skill of a chef. And it’s most entertaining when his conversations shift-without-a-clutch as he jumps from one topic to another. Yes, we laugh a lot when he’s around. Good times. Randomness has me wondering. I don’t […]Read More...
Connect With Me!
- 3 Strategic Dental Marketing Skills That Enable You to Know Your Audience
- Why You Should Change Your Thinking About Dental SEO and What You Should Do Now via Your Dental Website
- How to Be Attentive to Your Dental Website Visitors So They Connect with You Long-term
- How to Find Your “Voice” and Compel a Positive Response to Your Dental Marketing Message
- Implement the Power-of-One and Eliminate Dental Marketing Overload