I underestimated how much a simple, handwritten note could encourage someone my grandson’s age. It’s the same power that intentional, personal content has over generic, every-person content that’s common in marketing, including dental marketing. The note to our six year-old grandson arrived in a hand addressed envelope. It was from one of his children’s ministry […]Read More...
Connect With Me!
- How “Irritating” is Your Dental Content? And is That a Good Thing?
- Is This Obsession “Killing” Your Dental Marketing Content?
- How to Create Headlines That Compel a Positive Response to Your Dental Marketing Content
- Why Consistent Content Creation is a Supremely Healthy Dental Marketing Strategy
- Are There “Gaps” in Your Dental Website That Expose You to Failure?