Saying something is good, great, state-of-the-art, etc. makes a point. But if you want your dental copywriting and dental marketing content to have “punch” you must go deeper. I occasionally watch a local news program during lunch. It’s one of those noontime programs that features entertaining, informative special segments during the hour long broadcast. The [...]Read More...
Connect With Me!
- 3D Dental Copywriting That Compels People to Choose Your Services
- 3 Compelling Ways to Use Story in Your Dental Marketing Content
- Fundamental Reasons Your Dental Email Promotions Succeed
- 4 Words That Can Transform Your Dental Marketing Copy
- The Connection-Factor that Creates Full Schedules for Dental Practices