I’ve been reading Scott Stratten‘s book, Un-Marketing. I scanned the book nearly a year ago because a client asked me to review a few chapters to write some themed blog posts. I researched the book. Got intrigued. Wrote the posts. Yet I put it aside on my shelf. Thanks to social media (amazing how it […]Read More...
Connect With Me!
- Try Free-Flying Content Creation and Watch Your Dental Marketing Soar
- Why “Tasty” Associations are Way Better than “Deadly” Assumptions in Your Dental Website Content
- How to Add Some “Suspense” to Your Dental Marketing Content and Increase Your Influence
- 13 Clues Your Dental Website is Leaking (And a Few Strategies to Fix It)
- How to Build Your Dental Marketing Plan Like a Dance in the Summer Rain